Da Black Whole

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gloryland Ministries

UNO


I woke up to find
a wire that blew my mind


"Western Union" (N. Ezell, The Five Americans)




DOS


Scene from "Debriefing Sgt. Gates" [denouement]

by: Leaps and Bounds (script doctors)

Dues, Status: current


TRES

Take a look at this, kid. Fifty-two of them. Take a good look at 'em, Raymond, look at 'em, and while you're looking, listen:

This is me - Marco - talking.

Fifty-two red queens and me are telling you. You know what we're telling you?

It's over.

The links - their beautifully conditioned links - are smashed.

They're smashed as of now because we say so. Because we say they are to be smashed.

We're bustin' up the joint, we're tearing out all the wires, we're busting it up so good, all the queen's horses and all the queen's men will never put Old Raymond back together again.

You don't work anymore.

That's an order.

Anybody invites you to a game of solitaire, you tell 'em, "Sorry, buster, the ball game is over."


-- Frank Sinatra, from "The Manchurian Candidate" (1962)


QUATRO

Treasurer's Summation
Carpenter's Local 121
Hon. Hector C. Bato, witness


Mattie told Hattie about a thing she saw

you come on home with me now, Raymond

i hear your daddy calling

2 Comments:

  • But not matter what I think
    I must go on living life.
    And someday as a leader I must go forth,
    Be father to my children and husband to each wife

    Etcetera, etcetera, and so forth.

    If my Lord in Heaven Buddha, show the way,
    Everyday I try to live another day.
    If my Lord in Heaven Buddha, show the way,
    Everyday I do my best for one-more day!
    But-

    [Spoken] is a Puzzlement !!!

    The King of Siam
    "A Puzzlement"
    The King & I
    Rodgers/Hammerstein 1951

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:38 AM  

  • Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
    If you have a moment, please have a look at my wholesale wicker gift basket site.
    Good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home